- Strategic sustainable University-Industry-Community Partnership.
- Optimum resources-based value creation.
- Global recognition - Employer Survey Index & Quacquarelli Symonds's Employment Reputation.
- Support Graduate Employability, Entrepreneurship & Internship.
The Industry & Community Network Centre, UMP with the objective to strengthen the current and existing partnership between industry and university in the area of academia-industry. The general functions and responsibilities are:
|• Industry Engagement Programmes :
-Industrial visit - MoU/MoA
• Community Engagement Programmes :
-University Community Transformation Center (UCTC)
-Rural Transformation Programme (RTP)
-First Summit of Asia Pacific Community Engagement (APUCEN)
-Industry / Community Collaboration Grant
• Knowledge Transfer Programmes
• Publication :
• Secretariat for AKIM
• Human Resource Management
• Financial Management
• Aset/ Inventory Management
• Portal :
• Secretariat for :
-Industry / Community Relation Committee
-ICoE Steering Committee